Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Done!

Not like to blog this late, usually my head has hit pillow by this time. I mean that literally - I read until I notice that my eyes are shut. Bad habit, but the most peaceful way to read, and quickest way to get to sleep!

But it took me until now to 'do my stuff'. You know, that long list of things you think you should get done today. Usually I am very good at revising the list as the day goes by, adjusting it as things crop up, and the inevitable delays happen, and ending up at the end of the day with far less done than I thought at the beginning that I might be capable of, but still somehow satisfied and feeling like I deserve my reward of being able to go and fall asleep over my book.

But the last few days, I've made an extra effort to try to finish the list, which on the one hand, makes me much more tired and up later, but on the other hand results in more things getting done.

So, which is the better way to organize my day? I've ended up with my eyes propped open by the matchsticks that is a computer screen at 11:20, still haven't had my peach. Obviously that is a priority right now, good night!

1 comment:

shinshu life said...

Hmmm I think the list is too long!

My lists are much nicer on myself but then my house is also in disarray and my garden is being taken over by weeds...

Rewards definitely help though don't they!