Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Echoism

Echoism.org is a project by artist Julian Wolkenstein.

He sums it up pretty nicely on his website:

"There is a myth, some say a science, suggesting people who have more symmetrical faces are considered more "attractive"...

"Echoism" plays with the notion of your own identity. What do you look like? What are the things that make you look like you - your identifying features? If you are made symmetrical, do you consider yourself more beautiful, less so, or is it just weird? Or is it you at all? Do you have a best side? What is to be said of left and right brain dominance?"

Hmm indeed! We figured out that:


Kanji's right side is older than his left side, but more manly too I think


My right side is much bigger! So THAT'S why I always part my hair on the left...


Amy is more heart-shaped on her left side, but I also messed this one up a bit, as you can see by the double hair part - so her nose is wider than it should be.


Lena is more heart-shaped on her right side, and I messed up her nose too! She does a great terrified look!


Erica is just plain hilarious!

No comments: