Thursday, December 04, 2008

In the Eyes of a Child

I Love my family and I like my frens and I Love my Doll's. it's samthing il nevr figet. and im Happy and sumtamem's saD. this is wot Lafi is sipos to Be. But pepil sumtumis rooin Lafi for evreoun. this is too saD. i can't bilev wot pepil Do. i wont to seave Lafi for evreoun. but i can't. becose i can't go oli arend the erfiy. But i can heop them bi giving many to them. that idere is ool arend the erfiy good. Amy(8)

Translation:

I love my family and I like friends and I love my dolls. It's something I'll never forget, and I'm happy and sometimes sad. This is what life is supposed to be. But people sometimes ruin life for everyone. This is too sad. I can't believe what people do. I want to save life for everyone, but I can't because I can't go all around the earth. But I can help them by giving money to them. That idea is all around the earth good. Amy (8)

No comments: