1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Finally went to Disneyland
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
YES! I lost weight, after reaching a peak in about March, I lost about 7kg
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, Ming-Ping and Andrew got themselves born
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
New Zealand and Hong Kong
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My birthday, I had a good one last year! And Christmas, as I was at home in NZ with family; also the drama of getting back to Nakastu on Dec 30-31
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a contract with OIT!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Failing to do osouji. Again.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Broke my toe.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Kanji, for spontaneously starting to do laundry finally after ten years
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?ALL my family for leaving their clothes all over the place. Myself included.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The trip to NZ
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Anything by Lady Gaga, or her doppelganger chez moi, Eri-Gaga
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
same, always happy. Perhaps happier
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
richer for a bit, then poorer again as the tax bill hits!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Reading the Daily Mail online
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family in New Zealand
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Several times, all with the same man...
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?Star Trek repeats, the only thing I have time for
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I wouldn't say hate because I won't let her create such damaging negative emotions in me, but I am surprised and disappointed by one person's turning against me.
26. What was the best book you read?
The Head Trip, Adventures on the Wheel of Consciousness
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
I only saw Avatar, Lovely Bones and
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
See my blog entry for those days!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Split personality - three different wardrobes for home, work and play
34. What kept you sane?
beer and internet. Preferably not together...
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No-one. Maybe Johnny.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The hint of a possibility that Japan might, perhaps in the near future possibly sign the Hague Convention
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
My sister's boyfriend James, so funny!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.Time-management skills improved
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: