Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eight Things

*Eight things I am looking forward to:

Summer Vacation!
10th Wedding anniversary in November
November Kyushu mini-convention
Family holiday to somewhere in August!
Hokkaido convention, if I decide to go
My party next weekend
Sleeping in tomorrow morning
Meeting the new babies!!

*Eight things I did yesterday:
recorded a voice-over for a gig
injured my eye crashing my bicycle
attended a meeting
discussed the politics of tattoo exposure in Japan
ate my favorite ume/shiso/chicken yakitori
slept with ALL THREE children and hubby too, thank god for futons
slacked off at work and played games because it is the last day of term
got worried about swine flu as it has finally reached us

*Eight things I wish I could do:
surf
lose weight without stopping eating!
beautiful calligraphy, in both languages
edit videos and photoshop
go shopping for things that fit me more than once a year
find a more lucrative WFH gig
do evening classes (learning not teaching)
go to the theatre and watch plays in English

*Eight shows I watch:
Star Trek TNG
CNN news
History channel documentaries
Sex and the City
House, when I catch it on
Music shows
Star Trek DS9
Star Trek Voyager

*Eight favorite fruits:
bananas
kiwifruit
raspberries
rhubarb
apples
strawberries
pineapple
peaches

*Eight places I’d like to travel:

Italy
Greece
Egypt
New York and New Orleans
York and Orleans
Macchu Picchu
Zambia
Fiji

*Eight places I’ve lived:

Sanko village
Darwin, NT, Australia
Battle Creek, Queensland
Sydney
Bunnythorpe
Palmerston North
Wanganui
Hawera

1 comment:

krishna kashyap av said...

Really amazing and interesting blogging.
And great thing done..
Family law companies