I'm just keeping a running commentary here of the tactics Erica is using to distract us. Amy and Lena are doing their homework, and I am editing an essay. We're all at our desks in the study/playroom, and Erica is in the middle of the room.
So far she has:
- sang and danced on the piano
- whacked herself in the head with a plastic frying pan
- stomped around the room with a doll on her back
- threw the doll and hit it on the head
- showed off her belly button and patted her tummy
- took a mouthful of water from her sippy cup, then opened her mouth so it dribbled down her top
- had a tantrum when we took the sippy cup off her.
- peered into the hole in the table and said "wow!"
- pretended to sleep - snoring while standing up
- rode her rocking horse while called out 'neighghghhgh' and 'yay!'