Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another meme - these things are addictive!

Outside my window...lies my garden, lawn freshly murdered by the gardener. Okay, if I made more effort to care for my 'lawn' this wouldn't happen, but still...
I am thinking...that I should get another cup of tea before I have to go to work.
I am thankful for...everything and nothing.
From the kitchen...chocolate fudge, I messed up the first batch, perfected the second, and now I can't repeat the miracle.
I am wearing...pink t-shirt and brown pants, exaclty the same as my baby, oops!
I am creating...a Christmas card to send to my family.
I am going...out to dinner this weekend with my husband, as soon as I find a nice place to go!
I am reading...Sazae-san, Annabel Langbein, Star Trek manual, a novel called 'Spirit Writing' by an NZer with Asian theme, "Sophie's World" - philosophy lite, three NZ magazines - Little Treasures, Memories, Cuisine; a parenting book; Christmas magazines and books; and an art book in the toilet!
I am hoping...to get more work soon
I am hearing...that the fuel surcharges might go down again - too late for me, but fingers crossed anyway
Around the house...are piles of stuff that I must must must be rid of by Dec 31
One of my favorite things...NZ sauvignon blanc, sitting BESIDE my fridge because I don't know if could resist drinking it if it was chilled.
A few plans for the rest of the week...make coconut ice, send Christmas cards, vacuum my bedroom,
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: