Friday, April 01, 2011

Spring Break Day Five

I cleared the floor a bit... but the spare room cleaning scheduled for today will just have to wait.

Instead I fiddled with photos and uploaded some to facebook, some to blog entries about Lena's birthday.

And we went for a picnic lunch again, whole post about that coming up!

Kanji came home while we were out, and suggested we have our first bbq of the season! I always love the first one the most, so bye bye blogland, I'm off to have a very yummy, welcome beer in my own wee garden! Another post coming up about that too.


2 comments:

Gaijin Wife said...

hi ya.
Kristin is planning on coming to play next Saturday - the 9th and stay the night. She wont be here till late afternoon on the Saturday but will stay for lots of Sunday. Want to come and play on Sunday too?

Rachel said...

Yes, definitely come to play, great idea!