Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Cycling

If I squeeze it into my schedule I can fit in four swimming sessions a week - a mere twenty minutes on Monday, then sessions on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

So I have added cycling! I decided last week to pick Lena up from kindy on the bike, and found to my surprise that it took about the same time as driving! Perhaps five minutes longer (fifteen as opposed to ten). I suppose getting into the car, fiddling with the carseat, parking and pulling out, as well as lights takes up quite a bit of time.

So, I will be taking her to kindy or picking her up on the bike five times a week (again, strictly scheduled due to work and swimming). Every second Monday morning, Tuesday morning and every second Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning maybe Thursday afternoon and Friday afternoon. It's fun and convenient but I just can't fit any more!

No comments: