Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th.

Exhausted. I just seem to have been on the go all day today. I was up a 7am, but I seemed to run behind myself and only just got everything done before we took off out the door. I had my first cup of tea off the dashboard of the car as the girls did up their seatbelts. I was still drinking when we started down the road.

Two lessons at OIT, at least they went well and were a pleasure not a brain drain. Straight to the supermarket after work to buy food for my lunch, our dinner and the lunches for tomorrow's picnic. I was home long enought to put the meat in the fridge, then out again to pick up the photocopying for the AFWJ meeting agendas. Back home again to eat lunch then start stuffing envelopes. (Had second cup of tea, skulled, half cold just before getting on my bike.)

I stopped at 1:45 to get on the bike to go get Lena. I was back with her at 2:20 and finished the envelopes. I took her to Kanji's work and he watched her while I went swimming. 3o minutes 1200m. I came back, picked up Lena and went to Amy's kindy to pick her up. Back home to wrap the boxes for trademe, then out to the PO to deliver 14 AFWJ agenda envelopes, 4 boxes for Maria and one surprise for Grandma. Maybe once it arrives one of your children can play you the Police song that inspired it...

Back from the PO I did all the dishes, and cooked dinner. We had parmesan potatoes, weiner schnitzel I used the cheap Australian block beef and cut it myself, so I had fat little ones. Kids loved them!, frozen broccoli/cauli/carrot mix microwaved with basil, and fresh peas in the pod. (Had third cup of tea, heated up from pot leftovers, skulled half-cold while cooking. I can just hear Nana going "You're tea's getting cold!) If you ever wanted to know how people eat peas with chopsticks - it's easy, you leave them in the pod. Take off the strings, boil them for a few minutes, refresh, and dip them before eating in mayonnaise and soy sauce.

Dinner, bath, kids in bed and here I am. Just sat down to blob in front of TV, only to find that Kanij has booked something to tape so there goes that idea. Okay, blog instead. Oh, and a NICE HOT cup of tea!

No comments: