Wednesday, February 02, 2005

And Now for the Actual Snowman...

We finally got to make the actual snowman today.Amy had kindy off again, only slightly because I don't trust the car on the icy roads - but also because I knew it would be our only chance to get that snowman made! Sometimes kindy just isn't as important as the fun things in life.

It was all I could do keep her inside until the promised time of 10am, when I thought it would at least be mild outside. We ended up going out at 9:40. We used almost every scrap of snow in the yard! First I helped them make one:



Okay, so I cheated a bit. The base is a rock in our garden, the head is an Anpanman ball, but I did the middle section, I promise!







Embellishing the snowman: Oops! broke it!












Re-building. The Finished Product

No comments: