Sunday, April 17, 2005

Cake Mania

Let's just say I spent all day on that damn cake and if I drop it like I did the castle Mum made me for a birthday in my childhood, I will cry even more than I did that day.

The scary thing is that I have to take it from home all the way to the community centre where we have decided to hold the party.

I started in the morning after my cup of tea, about 10am, stopped to go out and buy lunch at 1pm, started when we got back then stopped again at 3pm to go to my lesson, started again as the kids ate their dinner at 6pm, stopped to get them to bed at 7.30, did some more between 8 and 8:30 when my evening student arrived, and finished it off between 10 and 11.

If you are not impressed, I will murder you. You have to wait until tomorrow to see the pictures.

No comments: