Monday, March 14, 2005

Blah Day

Regardless of how I feel, today life must begin again.

I had a lesson this morning, and it had to be taught. One of the staff was ill, so Baachan was working on the forecourt, leaving me to mind Lena myself while I taught. We got through our chapter nicely, had a good chat and all, and I made the tea - making extra too as I saw that Kanji's cousin had come with her baby (one of the ones who came to NZ to go to my wedding).

Now, that doesn't sound like much, doesn't sound like a terribly taxing morning but it exhausted me! I couldn't wait to get home. Baachan was busy but obviously felt like she was still obliged to provide everyone with lunch, so she handed me some cash and sent us all to a restaurant. Okay, if that's what you want, I'll entertain them, means I won't have to cook lunch anyway. But I was SO RELIVED when the baby went to sleep in the car and they decided to go home. I took the kids to joyfull for lunch and spend the afternoon watching a movie - School of Rock, so-so.

No comments: